Highlights of this fourth and final phase include:
- Flex space, allowing rooms to be adapted for different space needs and functions by simply moving a wall.
- Smart closet and wardrobe, enabling users to locate clothes on a smart mirror touchscreen and have them delivered on demand.
- Smart window wall, featuring a high-performance environmental design and technology that makes automatic adjustments for shading, privacy, and insulation.
- Laundry room that conveniently tucks away to minimize noise and clutter.
- Bedroom with voice- and gesture-activated bed, room controls, and canopy-screen overhead entertainment system.
- Mixed-reality home office that’s a telecommuter’s dream, blending virtual reality with the real world.
- Audiovisual wall that spins 180-degrees to serve multiple functions as a speaker, television, computer screen, videoconferencing monitor, dry-erase board, or decorative art wall.