At a Glance
- Virginia Tech is located in Blacksburg, Virginia, United States of America
- Nine colleges and graduate school
- 90+ bachelor’s degree programs
- 150 master’s and doctoral degree programs
- 33,170 students on and off the main campus
- 16:1 student-faculty ratio
- Main campus includes more than 135 buildings, 2,600 acres, and an airport
- Facilities across the state and around the globe, including a strong presence in Northern Virginia and the nation’s capital
- Ranked 39th in university research in the United States
- Has adjacent corporate research center
For more information go to: http://www.vt.edu
THE COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE AND URBAN STUDIES
The FutureHAUS Team is made up of interdisciplinary faculty and students from the College of Architecture and Urban Studies and College of Engineering at Virginia Tech. The College of Architecture and Urban Studies’ mission is to understand, through acts of creation, design, construction, and analysis, the forces that give meaning and value to the built environments that shape our lives. Home to over 2,200 students, the college houses four schools: the School of Architecture + Design; the School of Public and International Affairs; the Myers-Lawson School of Construction; and the School of the Visual Arts.
For more information go to: https://www.caus.vt.edu.